Thursday 7 April 2016

Ooooops - belated March Update :)

On an Easter break at the moment but I decided to leave my Etsy shop open as it's very early days to close it a the moment!

First day of the Easter hols and our cat was enjoying some Easter rays . . . this is her first Easter as she is not quite a year old :) . . . .


I think she might have been posing for this photo :)

I'm really enjoying making some more tweed collage items - this time a decorative soft sculpture - sleepy owl appeared last month (magically!) on a branch of a tree outside ;-) . . .


He's available to order in my Etsy shop here.

I'm delighted that my hand embroidered sheep buttons are available to purchase on this lovely website.


I hope to make another collage i-phone sleeve soon as this one sold this week . . .


Lovely to be using these earthy tweed colours and patterns :)

I'll do another update at the end of the month - Cheerio an Drasda!
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment