Thursday 17 December 2015

A new blog

This blog is purely to support and give additional information on my handmade creations which are for sale on my website:  www.handmadeonthecroft.co.uk.  I will also be trying to add some items to my Etsy Shop: Yarns on the Croft. (stock yet to be added).   You can click on the images on the sidebar to visit either online shop.  My website gives full details on my home-based craft business in the Outer Hebrides.  

I will be writing regular blog updates here when new items are added to my online shops, or if I have any other relevant craft business updates :)  If you want to read more rambling, crafty, nitty-gritty 'knit one, purl one' updates I will still be updating my personal craft blog:  Tweed Thoughts. There - clear as mud!!! 

Cut to the chase, some new iPhone 6 Harris Tweed sleeves added to the shop this week.  A lovely work colleague requested one for her new phone - it turned out so nice I thought I'd make some more so here they are . . . 


Lined in Kaffe Fasset designer cotton fabric lining, with light padding to protect your precious iPhone :)

Currently 3 available:


Bye for now,
Alison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment